Today marks a big day, as the premier gameplay trailer for Grand Theft Auto 5 has been released. And to put it lightly, holy shit. There's a lot to dissect from the trailer.
- The massive map
- Ditching the traditional shoulder buttons to switch weapons for a weapon wheel
- Golfing, tennis, cycling
- Car customization
- Character Customization
- Weapon Customization
- Sky Diving
- Progressive Characters to switch to on the fly - meaning they'll be involved in their own daily activities whether you're playing as them or not
- Multiple air crafts
- Bounty Hunting
- Scuba diving
- Choose your path heists, as well as who you proceed with
- Purchase of stock and real estate
- Grand Theft Auto Online - which appears to be a continuous progressive world, but no further information is provided
Stop reading this and watch the trailer. The Game releases September 17th.