12.06.2012

A slow weekend

The complete aggravation of writing a post and having it deleted. God damn it. Anyway, I will try to rewrite my stupendous brilliant post.

Unfortunately I won't be posting too much the next few days, with work and overtime a mandatory thing, I'm stuck here Friday night and Saturday. Mix in some soccer games, some downtime multiplayer video gaming, and much needed relaxation time with my amazing girlfriend, there won't be much time to post. Maybe a news story regarding a game I'm a fan of, a Manchester United score and news post, a weekend review, or a quick impression story, other than that I apologize to anyone who may be reading.

Maybe I'll try to get one of the other guys to post something, doubtful but wishful thinking. So while I'm busy all weekend, have some fun for me.

Cheers,

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment